We're looking for someone who's passionate about sales. 😍
If working for the coolest (well ok... maybe one of the coolest 😅) startup in Paris sounds exciting to you then keep reading!
- You're an A-player that's always going beyond traditional ways of making things happen
- Experienced in Direct Sales, preferably in SaaS businesses and startups
- Possess know-how on identifying new target niches, attracting them and have a proven track record of doing so
- You have a proven track record in growing businesses via cold outreach
- You understand the importance of relationship building, personalization and humane approach to prospective customers
- Have great English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Possess a good command of Sales Automation tools (Pipedrive, ZoomInfo, SalesNav…)
lemlist is a sales automation platform used by more than 10,000 customers worldwide. Due to our rapid growth from 0 to 3M ARR in less than three years, we’re looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join us as we’re aiming for the moon.
If you're an entrepreneurial spirit passionate about growing businesses, building customer relationships, nailing sales objectives strategies and want to join a team of A-players, we’d really like to meet you!
What you will do
- Build long-term relationships with prospective customers across multiple channels and walk with them through the full cycle of sales, from prospecting to closing
- Create and execute growth strategies to engage with key stakeholders in Sales & Marketing departments of SMB businesses in a meaningful and personalized way
- Keep up to date with industry trends and test various unique prospecting methods to cut through the noise
- Become a thought leader and industry expert by polishing your skills and building brand on LinkedIn (our marketing team will be your sidekicks)
- Provide customer feedback to the Marketing & Product teams as a means of bettering the platform and offering
- Have an interest in the sales automation industry
- Part of communities such as The Sales Automation Family, RevGenius, RevenueCollective
- Can order croissants in French :)
What we offer
- Fully remote position and ability to work anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary 💰
- Chance to leave a mark and be given opportunities as we grow and scale
- A family that will support your professional and personal development
- Plenty of office events such as team buildings, happy hours & learning sessions
- Shot to become a thought leader in the fast growing industry
- Paid vacation: 5 weeks off per year
In order for you to apply, simply email me your resume to email@example.com and possibly add your LinkedIn profile URL too.
We strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us 😊
Talk soon ❤️